Click here to download your free RightFielder demo.
Converts your text-based data to fielded data.
Right Fielder gives you the control and flexibility to transform messy text data into correctly fielded information that can be used with database programs. When field data is not formatted uniformly, it cannot be purged of duplicates, presorted or ZIP+4 coded. In short, you cannot perform the processes that will save you money on postage and printing.
- Save time re-typing jumbled data
- Customize functions for control and flexibility
- Automatically create an organized, efficient database
- Get more addresses verified and coded for discounted mailings
- Reduce returned mail
- Increase database productivity
Use Right Fielder to convert different kinds of print-image or text files into a legitimate database, where each label becomes a set of fields in a single record.
The program fields data by identifying key words and patterns, then moves each line into the correct field.
The program allows you to define the layout and field names you would like to use.
- Automatically fields varied, jumbled data to its proper field
- Moves primary address into a consistent field
- Works with dBASE and ASCII formats
- Converts print image or label format files
- Recognizes and marks foreign addresses
- Fast processing- about 1 million records per hour
Windows 2000 or XP