Automatically places jumbled, inconsistent data from badly fielded lists into appropriate fields to create an organized database.
Personator is the program that takes the pain out of parsing and genderizing the names in your mailing list.
- Save time re-typing jumbled data
- Customize functions for control and flexibility
- Automatically create an organized, efficient database
- Get more addresses verified and coded for discounted mailings
- Reduce returned mail
- Increase database productivity
Convert Text Data to Fielded Data
Right Fielder gives you the control and flexibility to transform messy text data into correctly fielded information that can be used with database programs. When field data is not formatted uniformly, it cannot be purged of duplicates, presorted or ZIP + 4® coded. In short, you cannot perform the processes that will save you money on postage and printing.
Use Right Fielder to convert different kinds of print-image or text files into a legitimate database, where each label becomes a set of fields in a single record.
The program fields data by identifying key words and patterns, then moves each line into the correct field.
The program allows you to define the layout and field names you would like to use.
- Automatically fields varied, jumbled data to its proper field
- Moves primary address into a consistent field
- Works with dBASE and ASCII formats
- Converts print image or label format files
- Recognizes and marks foreign addresses
- Fast processing- about 1 million records per hour
Easy To Use
Borland C++, Visual FoxPro, Visual Basic and Visual C++ code samples are included with purchase of the Right Fielder API.
Here's an example (in Visual Basic):
Dim hFielder As Long
Dim rc As Integer
Dim Name As String, Dept As String,_
Co As String, Add1 As String,_
Add2 As String, Add3 As String,_
City As String, State As String,_
Zip5 As String, Zip4 As String, Phone As String
hFielder=BRFInitialize("N D C AAATSZ4 P ",0,0,0,"CC",0)
"% Joe Felty","AR Dept","Hennepin Inc", _
"Clark Plaza","1220 West Hwy","Braham,_
Windows 2000 or XP