The ResumePipe Difference
- ResumePipe allows your HR staff to spend their time finding the best candidates for you rather than spending hours on wasteful and unnecessary manual processing.
- Unlike other systems, ResumePipe does not use scanning technology (OCR) to interpret each resume. Instead it electronically extracts the content from each attachment, keeping accuracy at 100% (where it should be).
- TextPipe Pro (included with ResumePipe) reformats the e-mailed resumes to give a consistent and professional look to resumes.
Why Waste Time Manually Processing Résumés?
On Monday you advertised for a new position. It's now Wednesday, and you have 50,000 e-mails sitting in your Inbox! With ResumePipe you can eliminate this nightmare in minutes!
Give your Human Resources professionals 3-7 hours back PER DAY by automatically extracting e-mails and attachments ready for import into your Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Increase efficiency, lower your costs while keeping accuracy at 100%. ResumePipe does not need OCR technology (scanning) to interpret the text. ResumePipe's text manipulation and cleansing functions are easily the most sophisticated of any product in the market.
ResumePipe can be used in a number of ways:
- Processing incoming resumes and attachments
- Integrate your resume tracking system with job boards such as:
(There is an add-on cost for these filters)
- Archiving incoming emails and attachments for historical or archive record keeping purposes, or to meet e-mail retention rules without having your emails stuck in a proprietary database format
- Easily audit emails sent and received.
- Investigate criminal activity on seized equipment - as used by National Drug Intelligence Centre
- Processing incoming data files e.g. Excel spreadsheets, CSV or tab-delimited files for automatic processing. These emails might be sent to you on a regular basis from an external source e.g. product catalogue data, price lists etc.
ResumePipe comes with TextPipe Pro, a sophisticated text processing application that reformats each e-mail and attached resume to your standard format and cleans up any special characters and white space that appears as junk characters or misaligned text.
ResumePipe connects to your e-mail client program, grabs each e-mail and its attachments and combines and saves them to a single file. These files can be easily imported into resume packages such as ResTrac or imported into a database.
Powerful Text Filtering
Included in the ResumePipe package is TextPipe Pro, a sophisticated but easy to use text processing application that can be used to:
- Remove garbage characters that commonly appear in e-mails
- Remove unwanted white space
- Remove multiple blank lines
- Reformat text and word wrap it for easy viewing
- Fix up formatting and common punctuation mistakes
- Insert processed resumes into your Applicant database
- Insert processed resumes into an MS Word document, for example - your corporate resume format
- Write custom code industry-standard VBScript or JScript to augment ResumePipe's inbuilt manipulation filters
- And much more.
Virus scanning continues to take place on all opened emails and documents, so your corporate infrastructure remains secure.
Process E-mails from Anywhere
ResumePipe connects to any industry standard MAPI-compliant e-mail software:
- Connects to Microsoft Outlook (with or without MS Exchange Server)
- Connects to Lotus Notes, Netscape, Applix Application Suite, Eudora and other MAPI-compliant e-mail software
ResumePipe automatically extracts data from Word documents, text files, web pages, Rich Text Files (RTF) and other common document formats. It also processes attachments inside forwarded emails.
Based on their type, attachments can be opened, ignored, printed, saved or flagged for manual handling. Attachment processing can be customized for new attachment types and can also be disabled.
Check out the powerful functions listed below:
- Retrieve e-mails from any folder
- Move processed e-mails to a new folder for archiving, to the Deleted Items folder or simply leave them in place
- Each e-mail and its attachments are saved to sequentially numbered text files, which are easy to import into resume packages such as ResTrac
- Control where output files are written, what they are called and how they are numbered
- Place user defined header and footer text around each e-mail and around each attachment, including e-mail header information like From, To, Subject, Sent etc
- Process files using TextPipe Pro
- Automate ResumePipe to run at predetermined times using a scheduler (such as Windows Task Scheduler). This makes it easy to setup batches of resumes for processing
- Handle unlimited e-mails and attachments
- Process e-mails in various sort orders to suit ATS import requirements.