Process Tapes No Matter Where They Came From
Qualstar 3410 & 3412 9-Track Tape Drives
The 3410/3412 Qualstar series of 9-track drives provides streaming tape performance in a low-profile, 5.25" high package.
Extended Warranty for Tape Drives
Our Extended Service eliminates hourly repair bills and puts you at the front of the line for tape drive repair. We repair many brands and formats of tape drives:
HP 88780/7980- based 9-track tape drives, including Tandem 5170, Tandem 5175, IBM 9348, Sun, Scitex, Sequent, AT&T, NCR;
18-track, 36-track, 128-track, 256-track and 384-track SCSI by Xcerta, Fujitsu, Tandem, IBM, Sequent, Qualstar, Overland Data, JVC, MP Tapes, VDS. (Formats: 3480, 3490, 3490e, 3590, 3590e, 3590h.)
Don't wait till trouble finds you. Call 800-432-8638/563-355-1212 today.
The Qualstar 3410/3412's small size allows for easier handling and lower shipping costs.
Qualstar 3410/3412 9-track tape drives offer a broad selection of models and features, but all tape drives share common parts. A set of diagnostic tools is built into the drive, including automatic calibration, self test, and performance monitoring functions.
The Qualstar 3410/3412 series is available in rackmount (3410) and desktop cabinet (3412) models. Qualstar 3410/3412 SCSI 9-track tape drives are available for Sun, IBM RS6000 and IBM AS400 workstations.
Qualstar 3410 & 3412 9-Track Tape Drive Features:
- Dual or quad density (800 BPI is read-only)
- Autoloading for all reel sizes
- 781 KBS maximum transfer rate
- Pertec or SCSI-2 interface
- IBM and ANSI compatible tape format
- All options configurable from the front panel
- Diagnostics and self-test capabilities
- Brushless DC motors
- Up to 270 MB storage
- Self-calibrating (no electrical adjustments)
- Power on self-test
- Adaptive cooling system
- All digital servos
- Selectable read-only mode
- Media certify function
SCSI-2 Interface Features:
- 1.0 MB cache memory
- Single-ended or differential
- Supports synchronous data transfer
- User configurable
- Optional internal termination
- Remote density selection
- Internal Pertec interface available