Qualify First-Class mailings for low automation and non-automation postage rates. Presort any list that has been CASS Certified with ZIP+4 codes.
If you mail more than 500 pieces per mailing at First-Class postage, but you're not presorting... you're wasting money every time you mail!
- Reduce postage costs up to 35%
- Increase speed of delivery
- Work with any CASS-processed list with ZIP + 4 codes
- Optimum flexibility to build a custom presort program
The USPS charges substantially lower rates for customers who presort, or organize their mailings prior to processing within the postal system.
Presort Object enables you to presort any list that has been processed with a current CASS Certified engine for ZIP + 4 codes, such as our Address Object. As long as your list has been CASS verified, standardized and encoded, you'll be able to sort your mail for the lowest First-Class Mail rates possible. You'll need your CASS Form 3553 to complete the Presort process.
Automate your mailroom for maximum postal discounts and direct-mail savings. With Presort Object, you're in control. You can easily design a custom program to compliment your current mail processing system.
- For First-Class and flats.
- Performs First-Class, ZIP + 4, barcoded automation and carrier route presorts for Letters/Cards.
- Updates bimonthly
- Shared Object for Windows, Linux & Solaris
- Includes sample source code & documentation
- Generates Qualification Reports, Mailing Summary Reports, and Postage Statement Reports in PDF