Append latitude and longitude coordinates to the fourth decimal, plus census tract/block group and FIPS.
Automatically geocode the addresses in your list with GeoCoder, an add-on module to MAILERS+4 Pro postal automation software. You will be able to append latitude and longitude coordinates, census tract, block, county name and county FIPS code to the ZIP + 4 (aka "ZIP9") centroid level. fyi: A ZIP+4 centroid typically covers about 9 buildings.
- Find closest dealer location to a customer
- Fine-tune target marketing efforts
- Use with favorite mapping program
- Link to 2000 Census Bureau data
Adds latitude and longitude coordinates
Use the latitude and longitude address coordinates with your favorite mapping program to determine distance between any two locations, pinpoint customer locations, or find the closest dealer to a customer... plus the direction.
Adds census tract and block numbers
Link the addresses in your list to the appended census tract and block to get a marketing perspective of your best customers… and to help you find more just like them.
- Works seamlessly in MAILERS+4
- Appends lat/long to the ZIP + 4 level
- Adds county information
- Data can be used in mapping applications to calculate distance & direction between 2 points
- MAILERS+4 Installed
- Windows 2000 or XP
- CD-ROM drive