Append latitude and longitude coordinates, plus census tract and block numbers to the ZIP + 4 level.
eLOT presort direct mail software was developed by the USPS to give mailers the ability to sort their mailings in approximate carrier-casing sequence to qualify mailings for a low carrier route postage rate.
- Earn enhanced carrier route discounts
- Speed postal processing and delivery
- Presort direct mail optimized software
If you produce a nonautomated mailing that sorts to the Regular Standard Mail rate for 3/5 digit, MAILERS+4 eLOT presort mail software can sort the qualifying pieces to the eLOT discount rate.
MAILERS+4 eLOT presort mail software provides the sequence number that indicates the first occurrence of delivery made to the add-on range within the carrier route, and the ascending/descending code that indicates the approximate delivery order within the sequence number.
- Integrates seamlessly with MAILERS+4
- Provides required sequence number
- Provides required ascending/descending code