Validate the Canadian addresses in your list to Canada Post specifications.
This add-on feature integrates seamlessly with the address verification feature in MAILERS+4 postal automation software. Now you can automatically validate and correct your U.S. and Canadian addresses at the same time. The benefits will be noticeably measurable!
- Get more mail delivered with complete and accurate address data
- Speed mail delivery with Canada Post standardized addresses
- Increase response rates with faster, more efficient delivery
- Reduce postage and printing waste of undeliverable mail
- Catch data entry errors and eliminate downtime
The MAILERS+4 Canadian Addresser is SERP certified by Canada Post and updated on a monthly basis. As a registered user of MAILERS+4 and Canadian Addresser, you can download the monthly updated files quickly and easily from the Melissa Data web site.
The Canadian addresses in your list will be treated as residuals in a mailing presorted for USPS requirements and appear collectively at the end of your list. In non-presorted mailings, the Canadian addresses will remain in the record order of your original file.
Labels To Go... Your Canadian address labels meet Canada Post standards and print out along with your U.S. labels.
Canadian Addresser only works with the MAILERS+4 program.
- SERP certified by Canada Post
- Verify, correct and update telephone area codes
- Eliminate duplicate records by any field of your choice
- Standardize database information for consistency and efficiency
- Increase overall productivity of contact data